Was your decision to become an attorney motivated by a strong desire to help indigent clients navigate the court system? Do you want to provide life changing legal assistance?
Join our dynamic, fast-paced social security disability law practice with our caring team of 2 attorneys, and 7 FT paralegals/legal assistants in Decatur, GA. We are proud of having won disability benefits for thousands of clients who, now, have a better quality of life and health insurance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Will handle @ 4-6 social security disability hearings weekly at Offices of Disability Adjudication and Review of the Social Security Administration
- May require travel to a hearing site once a month with an overnight stay
- Will issue spot/write letter brief appeals (using arguments of past briefs) to the Appeals Council
Qualifications and Skills:
- Already admitted to the bar
- Prior litigation experience conducting hearings or trials
- Reading of voluminous files with medical records
- Advanced Brief writing skills for US District Court briefs a plus.
- Willing to work more than 40 hours a week (requires compassion and a strong work ethic
- Able to interact with people of divers socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, who can perform tasks at a fast pace
- Strong organizational skills for a high volume practice.
- Health Insurance
- End of year bonus based upon profits
- NOSSCR conference attendance
- 401 (K)
To apple, email your resume to Disabilitylawjobs@gmail.com
NO CALLS PLEASE!
NOSSCR Member: Kathleen Flynn