The Disability Help Group is based in Plantation, Florida. We help individuals throughout the Eastern United States obtain disability benefits from the Social Security Administration at all stages of the administrative process.
We are hiring an associate attorney to join our team and help us handle and grow our dynamic book of business in the Maryland with primary responsibilities to the Baltimore and Washington D.C. metro markets. Additionally, we are always looking to add qualified contract attorneys and advocates to our team. Even if you are not looking for full-time employment, we encourage advocates to contact us regarding contracting opportunities.
Our company is based out of Florida, so an employee would be expected to work remotely from a home office set up. Additionally, our company requires any new employee to complete a period of paid training with us in South Florida.
• Assisting clients with initial consultations.
• Analyzing and review disability cases at all stages of the disability process.
• Preparing clients for Social Security disability hearings.
• Arguing Social Security Disability Claims in front of Administrative Law Judges
• Completing post hearing summaries
• Prior Social Security disability hearing experience. We are looking for an advocate to step right into coverage in the aforementioned areas. Consequently, prior disability experience is required.
• Accreditation with any State Bar, or alternatively, accreditation to act as an advocate/representation before the Social Security Administration in disability proceedings.
• NOSSCR Membership
• Ability to travel.
• Desire to help people.
• Fluency in a language besides English.
For consideration please email a cover letter (including salary request) and résumé, and to Chief Operating Officer Matthew Sauerwald Esq. at msauerwald@DisabilityHelpGroup.com. The documents should be in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format. Any application that does not include a salary request will not be considered.
Secondary Contact Information:
The Disability Help Group
7067 D. West Broward Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317
NOSSCR member: Adam Neidenberg