Social Security law firm in Knoxville, TN is seeking a case manager to work approximately 30-40 hours per week.
- Assist the firm by working with clients to ensure their cases are prepared with a strategy, to help them win their disability claim.
- Required to work a case load of around 200-250, from the initial level until the hearing level. During that time, you will keep in contact with clients with status updates, and ensuring that they treat with their doctors and encourage them to get Medical Assessments completed.
- Keep files updated by checking status at DDS, OHO and the Appeals Council.
- Understanding medical records and reviewing them prior to submission, ensuring that the file is updated and ready for the attorney prior to a hearing.
- Must have experience in working with Social Security Cases
- Experience with Prevail Case Management is a plus
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work as part of a team is essential to this job
If you live outside of the Knoxville area, remote options can be considered.
If you live inside the Knoxville area, you will work in person.
This job pays $17.50 per hour, paid bi-weekly. To apply, email email@example.com.
NOSSCR Member: David Sexton