Location: Central North Carolina (Charlotte, Greensboro, and Research Triangle areas)
National SSDI law firm seeking attorneys
Doherty, Cella, Keane and Associates, LLP is a national SSDI law firm seeking an attorney to join our growing team in central North Carolina (Charlotte, Greensboro, Research Triangle areas). This is a remote position, supported by our home office in Beverly, MA.
The position involves travel throughout the local area, as well as travel to other states by air or car.
Fluency in Spanish is a big bonus, but not required. SSDI experience is mandatory. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. General requirements are as follows:
– Must have reliable transportation
– Ability to travel to all 50 states by air or car
– Ability to rent a car
– Extensive computer literacy with Microsoft Office
– Admission and good standing with state bar.
– Clean criminal and bar disciplinary history
– Extensive familiarity with all aspects of SSDI legal practice
Interested parties should submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Managing Attorney Matthew Pepp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not seeking contract attorneys for these positions. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
NOSSCR member: Christopher Doherty