YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE BRIEFING SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY APPEALS IN THE FEDERAL COURTS.
YOU CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
We are looking for attorneys who have briefed Social Security disability cases in federal court. You will be working remotely from home and not coming into the office. It does not matter where you live as long as you have computer access.
- Experience writing Social Security disability briefs in federal court. If you do not have this kind of experience, then you should not apply
- We strongly favor those who have experience working for SSA’s office of the General Counsel; in fact it is almost absolutely required but we might make an exception
- We are an excellent firm doing exceptional federal court work, so you have to be good
- You are paid for the opening/reply briefs, plus additional bonuses
- This is the perfect job for a stay at home parent or someone who has retired from SSA/OGC
- Generic brief writing and generic SSA disability work is not sufficient experience; you MUST have experience in writing Social Security disability briefs (preferably on behalf of SSA) in federal court
- Trust and loyalty are a key part of this equation for us
Send resume and 2 writing samples to email@example.com
NOSSCR Member: David Chermol