Are you an attorney looking for a growing firm where you can apply the law and develop your legal writing skills in a team environment? Then Olinsky Law Group is for you!
The incumbent shall draft pleadings, briefs, motions, replies, EAJA fee petitions and other Federal Court submittals for Social Security claimants all across the country. The incumbent will also be responsible for reviewing various documents, including extension requests, complaints, and miscellaneous motions. This incumbents responsibilities will be almost exclusively writing, but on occasion, the incumbent shall argue cases before the Federal Magistrate Judges and Federal District Court Judges in various districts. Travel is uncommon, but may be necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- Admission to any State Bar.
- Judicial Law Clerk, Law Journal experience, or legal writing experience helpful, but not required.
- Some exposure to Social Security Disability Law helpful, but not required.
- Some exposure to extensive medical records review helpful, but not required.
- Prompt communication with co-workers and case managers.
- Creative freedom in writing style
- Extensive training in both substantive law and form
- Access to peer review from a large team of practitioners
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, qualifications, and time with the firm
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your own schedule
- Extensive support staff to assist with scheduling, forms, and clients
- Friendly co-workers, on both coasts, ensuring another attorney is always available to answer questions
- Cutting edge case management software
- Health, Dental, Vision, and HSA
- Life insurance
*We are not seeking contract attorneys at this time*
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.