The McChesney and McChesney law firm, which has been handling disability hearings and District Court appeals for more than 30 years, is looking for a full-time or part-time memo writer. Our memo writers analyze cases and plan case development.
Don’t apply for this job unless:
- You know Social Security Disability law.
- You are willing to work hard to learn our firm’s strategies and to apply them.
- You are able to be creative in your application of these strategies.
- You are eager to learn and improve your skills.
- You are an excellent writer.
- You will meet hard deadlines.
- You have integrity.
- You are detail-oriented.
- You have a strong work ethic.
Here are the advantages of the job:
- You can work from home.
- While you must promptly deliver all the work you undertake, we are flexible about how much work you undertake.
- No matter how much you know about Social Security law, you will learn a lot more.
Please send resumes and questions to Tiffany Ours and Hirak Pati at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOSSCR Member: Paul McChesney