Do you want a full-time remote role? Are you searching for autonomy, a standard 40-hour work week, benefits, and no office politics or micro-managing? Are you self-motivated, independent, and a hard worker? Are you interested in working for an efficient, technologically advanced, fully supported, and organized firm?
The Clauson Law Firm, PLLC is an SSD law firm in need of an Associate Attorney. We are open to hiring anywhere in the US for this remote role.
- Volume of administrative SSD hearings each month (mostly MS Teams and Phone)
- Travel to and from hearings a few days a month.
- Pre-hearing phone calls with clients.
- Review and editing of medical summaries and briefs (written by our staff). Some AC or federal court work is expected in the future.
- You can work out of any location in the US. Your work will include traveling, attending hearings, and light office work from home.
Requirements and compensation:
- JD, with a Bar license in any state
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply, 0-5 years of experience is preferred.
- Past internship or experience in hearings is ideal.
- This is a full-time position.
- Compensation is $45-$55k, based on experience. We also offer employee health coverage (we pay 100%), life insurance, long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401k matching after 90 days of employment, company phone, laptop.
***To be considered for this role, put “Remote Associate” in the subject line, and in the body of the email, be sure to explain why you would like to work in a remote role in the Social Security disability practice area.
NOSSCR member: Vaughn Clauson