Slepian Ellexson, PLLC seeks an experienced Social Security Disability Attorney.
- Litigate individual cases before the Office of Hearings Operations / SSA (20+ per month).
- Write Appeals Council appeals.
- Provide guidance to staff in file development and SSA issues.
- Licensed attorney.
- 3 or more years of experience handling SSA cases at all levels of administrative appeals.
- Have conducted a minimum of 100 hearings.
- Demonstrate strong dedication to social security disability law and have a passion for helping people.
- Experience with identifying and addressing systemic issues in SSA cases.
- Experience providing education and training on SSA issues.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage strong case load, including 20+ hearings per month, and write Appeals Council appeals.
We offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision benefits, and a 401k plan with employer match.
This is a full time position in Phoenix, AZ.
Please send resume, writing sample, and salary requirements to: email@example.com or mail to:
Eric Slepian, Esq.
Slepian Ellexson, PLLC
3737 N. 7th Street, Ste. 106
Phoenix, AZ 85014