About Claimify (www.claimify.com):
Claimify is the leading tech-enabled fulfillment partner offering innovative solutions to the disability insurance industry. As a privately owned, independent company, Claimify builds a bridge between people receiving disability benefits and the insurers providing those benefits. With unique disability insurance offerings, such as Benefit Validation, Settlement Facilitation, and Social Security Disability ClearTRACK, Claimify is paving the way with mutually beneficial solutions for insurers and claimants.
We offer a dynamic work environment and the opportunity to be a part of positive change in the disability insurance realm. You will be a core member of our team as we grow the company, and you will have ample opportunity for growth based upon your talents and interests. Claimify provides great benefits, competitive salaries and believes in building a strong and sustainable culture. We have a tenured Management Team from legal, insurance, and software industries, who provides solid leadership and mentorship throughout the organization.
Representatives with an existing book of social security disability cases will be given top priority. You will work remotely and continue to represent your clients with your own level of professionalism while we process your cases.
This individual is responsible for representing individuals with disabilities across the U.S. at Social Security Disability hearings (most of which are via videoconference or phone).
● Provide representation/advocacy services on behalf of claimants across the U.S., including presenting opening and closing statements, and cross-examining medical and vocational experts
● Fully evaluate claims for pursuit and prepare claimants for such hearings
● Travel, as needed (and at Claimify’s expense), for occasional in-person hearings (projected 10% of overall monthly scheduled hearings; remainder are virtual)
● Periodically draft on-the-record briefs, and other similar memos to comply with Administrative Law Judge requests
● Answer customer questions pertaining to our services, via our contact methods within established company standards, guidelines and scripts
● Ensure all records are controlled in a manner which ensures integrity and accessibility including scanning and uploading of documents
● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
● Handle customer issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
● Keep records of customer interactions, process necessary actions and file documents
● Interact directly with users of controlled documentation to ensure internal conformance to Claimify’s Quality Control requirements
● Ensure accurate and timely input of database entries and implement a self-auditing system to verify one’s own work
● Create and maintain document templates
● Have a J.D. and equivalent work experience in Social Security field (minimum of 1-3 years handling hearings)
● Able to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently handle multiple priorities simultaneously
● Must be licensed in at least one state with no prior bar sanctions or complaints
● Preferred but not required:
● SalesForce experience
● Insurance claim experience
● Interpersonal skills, including intake/customer service
● Attention to detail and accuracy
● Communication skills – verbal and written
● Problem analysis, problem-solving, and critical thinking
● Personal organization and accountability
● Data collection, entry, and analysis
● Competitive Salary
● Generous paid vacation time and sick time
● Paid holidays
● Medical and dental insurance
● 401K with company match
● Flexible work schedule to include remote work
● LTD Benefits
● Volunteer Time Off
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit cover letter including number of current cases and resume to email@example.com.