Many NOSSCR members participate in our referral service. Call NOSSCR at 1-800-431-2804 and we will give you the name and phone number of a private attorney in your area. You can contact the attorney about representing you in your claim for Social Security or SSI benefits.

print Print Page share Share bookmark Bookmark