NOSSCR is a pioneer in legal education and advocacy for people with disabilities. Our national network of Social Security claimants’ representatives provides valuable resources to those who specialize in Social Security disability benefits, including Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). We want to assist you in providing the highest quality representation for your clients.
Join NOSSCR Today
If you are ready to join NOSSCR, and if you wish to participate in our lawyer referral service for NOSSCR members, we invite you to learn more about our two levels of membership.
As you consider NOSSCR membership, we encourage you to read the NOSSCR bylaws and take a look at our testimonials.
- We publish a monthly newsletter, the NOSSCR Social Security Forum, to keep you current on the latest developments in the Social Security Administration, the federal courts, federal legislation, Congress, and in legal practice.
- We will assist you with difficult research problems, including those related to your cases.
- We provide you with access to a research clearinghouse of sample briefs and decisions.
- We sponsor one national continuing legal education conference each year. Members receive substantial registration discounts.
- We offer a referral service for attorneys in private practice who maintain malpractice insurance.
- We send you real-time email alerts of relevant news, events, policy changes, legislative proposals, and other developments of interest.
- We provide a number of Social Security legal resources including briefs, case citations, memoranda of law, questionnaires, and more, at a substantial discount.
- We provide CLE-eligible online webinars.
- We offer all members discounts on the Social Security Practice Guide and other LexisNexis products and publications (exclusions may apply).
- We advocate to legislators on your behalf and maintain an Office of Government Affairs in Washington, DC.
*All discounts are steeper for Sustaining Members. To see the different kinds of membership, click here.
All members must attend at least one hour of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) on ethics annually. If you haven’t attended such a program, we invite you to order an online ethics webinar through NOSSCR’s online continuing education store.