We are excited to announce NOSSCR’s new mentorship program! The program will be centered on 60-minute virtual meetings once a month between a mentor and mentee, and may cover subjects such as continuing education and work-life balance issues.
We are seeking MENTORS who are experienced attorneys/non-attorney representatives, and MENTEES who are either new attorneys / non-attorney representatives, or new to this area of law.
Benefits to Mentors:
- Provide professional support to the next generation of attorney/non-attorney representatives
- Provide subject matter education on critical issues to ensure claimants receive excellent representation
- Provide opportunity for engagement in NOSSCR and professional community
- We’re here to help you! Subject matter suggestions and materials are prepared for you, ready for your use if needed
Benefits to Mentees:
- Receive support for professional / career growth
- Receive subject matter education
- Engage in NOSSCR and professional community
Further Program Details:
- The Mentorship Committee will make placements based on interests/goals
- Attorneys will be placed with attorneys; non-attorneys will be placed with non-attorneys
- All placements will be to non-neighboring states and circuits
- The program runs for one calendar year, one meeting per month, estimated time commitment of 60-120 minutes a month
- All participants must be NOSSCR members in good standing
To see the complete program in detail, click here.
Matches will be issued by December 1, 2019.