Do you want a full-time remote role? Are you searching for autonomy, a standard 40-hour work week, benefits, and no office politics or micro-managing? Are you self-motivated, independent, and a hard worker? Are you interested in working for an efficient, technologically advanced, fully supported, and organized firm? Do you have a desire to help others?
The Clauson Law Firm, PLLC is an SSD law firm in need of an Associate Attorney. We are open to hiring anywhere in the US for this remote role.
- Volume of administrative SSD hearings each month (mostly MS Teams and Phone)
- Travel to and from in person hearings about 25% of your month.
- Pre-hearing phone calls with clients.
- Review and editing of medical summaries and briefs (written by our staff). Some AC or federal court work is expected in the future.
- You can work out of any location in the US. Your work will include traveling, attending hearings, and light office work from home. You can set your own schedule based on your hearings scheduled, otherwise entirely flexible.
Requirements and compensation:
- JD, with a Bar license in any state
- 1-3 years past experience required, with work in the following areas: SSD or Bankruptcy law firm, Public Defender’s office, District Attorney office, or past work with SSA or DHHS.
- This is a full-time position.
- Compensation is competitive, based on experience. We also offer employee health coverage (we pay 100%), life insurance, long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401k matching after 90 days of employment, company phone, laptop.
mail your resume with a cover letter by responding to this ad, sending to HR@clausonlaw.com and to Ben.firstname.lastname@example.org