Business Operations is responsible for preparing business models, forecasting, and validating business assumptions, and reporting on actual market results and trends. This role focuses on timely data integration and reporting to support management decisions guided by margin maximization as an ultimate goal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reporting to the Manager of Business Analytics, the Business Analyst provide analytics and reporting for ongoing business activities.
- Facilitate understanding of business needs, timelines, and communication of results.
- Conceptualize and develop high quality report/data extraction processes.
- Collect data from internal work partners and external market sources to combine into summary reports.
- Find insights and communicate findings to key stakeholders.
- Research and present potential issues and opportunities.
- Maintain a dashboard of business-critical information for communication across the firm.
- Identify opportunities to create and enhance the reporting of process milestones, dashboards, and efficiency measures.
- Develop tracking mechanism/tools and maintain/update as needed.
- Provide analytical support for company projects and objectives as directed by management.
- Responsible for completing a variety of Salesforce projects.
- Conduct key ad-hoc analysis to help understand business trends.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE needed to successfully perform job duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; business administration, finance, accounting, economics, or computer science preferred.
- At least 2 years in analytical type field in a professional business services industry required.
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA certification holder is a plus.
- Salesforce or other CRM experience is a plus.
- Some computer programming experience is a plus.
QUALITIES/SKILLS needed to successfully perform job duties and responsibilities
- Must be experienced and proficient in Excel including pivot tables, lookups, and macro development.
- Basic knowledge of statistics.
- Strong research skills required; tenacity to seek out answers with data validation.
- Experience compiling large amounts of data into usable formats.
- Ability to clearly and consistently communicate complex information to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and logical thinking with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to write comprehensive correspondence.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently is preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to general office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This is a full-time hourly position, with overtime to be expected.
- Competitive pay and benefits: medical, vision, dental, 401(k)
- Extended and comprehensive training
- Weekly breakfast provided for staff
- Monthly birthday celebrations
- Fun company culture with an emphasis on teamwork
Interested candidates can book an interview directly through our calendar:
National Disability Alliance, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
National Disability Alliance, LLC will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
NOSSCR member: Jim Munoz